These days, it seems we are fighting a losing battle as far as jailbreaks go. The only utility we have seen in the last year or so is called Yalu, brought to us by Luca Todesco but only compatible with the 64-bit iPhone. With so many of us now unable to jailbreak, a recent rash of third-party app installers has filled in some of the gaps. IPA Library is the latest one, an online library that is full of IPA file for iOS devices, including loads of modified ++ apps like Snapchat++ and Instagram++, along with plenty of other content. For more information, click on the linked post and read on to find out how you can download IPA Library to your device today.
Image : IPA Library Download Tutorial
How to Download IPA Library :
We have three methods for you, two for iOS devices and one for Android. Choose the one that suits you.
Quick Links :
Method 1: Safari Browser [ Easy Method ]
- Open Safari browser on your iPhone or iPad
- From the search bar, go to http://ipalibrary.store or use this ( alternate link )
- Wait until the page has fully loaded before you look for and tap on the UP arrow, top right or bottom center of the screen
- A new page will load with new options across the bottom; tap on Add to Home Screen
- When the box appears, you need to name the app icon so type in IPA Library and then tap the Add button
- Close Safari and the new IPA Library icon will be on your home screen . Watch the video below. Now proceed to next steps.
Video: Shows you how to do these steps
After IPA Library is installed on homescreen.
This step is a bit more advanced so make sure you follow the steps exactly to ensure success:
- Open the IPA Library app and then go to your iOS version. Tap on the download link.
- An IPA Library page opens, look for the link to Install the profile on your iOS device and click it
- Your Settings app is going to open to the Profile page; tap Install Profile and type your passcode in
- Safari now automatically opens; tap on Install IPA Library
- Confirm your intentions by clicking Install in the confirmation window and your Settings app will open again
- Tap Install > Next > Done
- When the installation is complete, you can open IPA Library from your home screen and start enjoying all the content
- If it doesn’t work, you need to repeat these steps again.
Method 2: Android Only
Android users have never been able to install a jailbreak and while they may have more freedom, they still don’t get to enjoy what the jailbreakers do. With IPA Library they can have some of that because it has been updated to support Android. To find out how to download IPS Library on Android, click on the given link.
How to Stop IPA Library from Crashing :
Because IPA Library is not an app store app, Apple does not consider it to be valid or official. When you install it, it will stop working sometime within a week, leaving you having to reinstall it to get going in and this is because Apple revokes the certificate. By installing NessTool you can put a stop to this and keep your app certificates safe. Find out how it works and how to download NessTool [ext link] by clicking on the link.
Popular IPA Library Apps :
IPA Library is full of IPA files, so many to choose from. These two are among the most popular ones, the most downloaded:
AirShou [ext link] used to be the best screen recorder that Cydia had to offer but, after it was withdrawn, users had to look elsewhere. AirShou is one of the most efficient of all screen recorders, using very little in the way of device resources and recording at 1080p at up to 60fps. It is incredibly easy to use, and you can find out more about what AirShou has to offer by clicking on the given link
Snapchat++ is a modified version of the official Snapchat app, offering extra features that aren’t included in the stock app. With the ability to spoof your location, increase your record strength, apply in-app customizations and a whole lot more besides, Snapchat++ [ext link] is the app that Snapchat should be. Get more details by clicking the linked post.
IPA Library Alternatives :
If IPA Library doesn’t suit you or doesn’t have what you want, then try one of these alternatives.
- Cydia Impactor
Cydia Impactor is the only other way to install IPA files on your iOS device. These files are the unofficial ones that Apple will not sign, including the most recent jailbreaks. It works on Windows and Mac operating systems and is dead simple to use – you just need to follow the instructions carefully. You can find out more about Cydia Impactor [ext link] and how to download it by clicking the link.
AppValley is different to IPA Library in that it isn’t just IPA files. It is home to a comprehensive range of tweaks, apps, modified games and apps and a whole load more. It is also one of the best app installers to get your paid and premium app store apps for free and without having to jailbreak. Check out the link to find out how you can download AppValley [ext link] today.
With so many options to choose from now, users can pretty much get everything they had on Cydia throughout a range of different installers. Do try IPA Library and let us know what you think of it and follow us on Facebook for more app updates.