Games emulators have always been very popular downloads from Cydia because they are the only way to install and play console games on the iOS device, the stock firmware simply doesn’t support these types of game. Unfortunately, jailbreaking seems to be disappearing as few utilities have been released in the last couple of years and none are expected in the future. Thankfully, we can still get those games emulators without needing to install Cydia first, through an emulator app called Happy Chick [ ext link ]. The best part is, you don’t need a jailbreak, and anyone can use it.
Image : Happy Chick Emulator Download
What is Happy Chick ?
With emulators so popular, Happy Chick looks set to be the most important third-party release outside of Cydia. It provides support for games through more than 18 consoles, including the PlayStation, PPSSPP, Nintendo, and many more. The app provides support for many different devices, not just iOS, although a minimum 2GB RAM is best if you want a proper console experience. Choose from thousands of games, including some of the biggest names, like Call of Duty, Dragon Ball X and more.
HappyChick Features :
- Simple download
- Simple app to use
- You don’t need to jailbreak
- All iOS 10/11 devices supported
- Works on Android v4 or higher, TV boxes like Apple and Roku and smart TVs
- Supports multiple consoles and hosts, such as PlayStation, Nintendo, PPSSPP and more
- Choose from all types of game, classic to modern
- Includes support for the multiplayer online games
- Support included for recording gameplay and sharing it using Bluetooth and Wi-fi
- Some games use local servers, so you don’t need to rely on Wi-Fi
- Get fast and secure downloads and easy syncing though cloud server hosting and storage
- One-click-play support built-in so you don’t need to install separate emulators for each console
- Create custom game maps and game controls
- Plenty of other features
Compatible Devices :
HappyChick offers support for multiple devices, including those on iOS 10 and iOS 11 :
- iPad Air
- iPad Mini
- iPad Pro
- iPod Touch
It also supports Android 4 and will work on some TV boxes and some Smart TVs
How to Download HappyChick :
HappyChick is not in the app store, neither can you download it direct. Instead, download a third-party installer called IPA Library, following these steps:
- Download IPA Library, following the guide at the link
- Open IPA Library, search for HappyChick and download it
Alternative HappyChick Download Method :
IPA Library works for most people, but it won’t work for everyone and some users are reporting a few issues with it. This doesn’t mean you have to miss out on HappyChick because you can download it through another installer. Just download TutuApp VIP [ext link], search for HappyChick and download it.
With support for so many consoles and so many different devices, HappyChick is one of the most versatile and comprehensive emulators we have and with Cydia not being updated anymore, it’s the best solution for those who want to play console games. Download it and tell us what you think; can you play your favorites through it ? For more updates, you can follow us on Facebook .