Jailbreaking used to be such a common thing but, after iOS 10 was released, it all went wrong. Luca Todesco produced Yalu for us but it was a limited jailbreak that worked on few devices. Now that iOS 11 is here, things are even worse with no jailbreak in sight and no news of one; Luckily, we now have a number of third-party app installers to fall back on, so we can at least have some of what Cydia used to offer and now we have a new one. IPA Library is an online library packed with iOS IPA files, including a few of the most popular modified apps, such as Spotify++ and Snapchat++. Find out more about IPA Library by clicking on the given link and keep reading to find out how to download it.
Image : IPA Library iOS 11
How to Download IPA Library on iOS 11 :
You can do this in three different ways , 2 on iOS and 1 on Android devices:
Method 1: Safari Browser [ Easy Method ]
- Open Safari browser on your device
- [ VERY IMPORTANT STEP ] Go to the URL or copy paste in browser – ipalibrary.org and wait until the page has fully loaded
- Tap the UP arrow , tip right [ iPad ] or bottom center [ iPhone ] of your screen and a new page will open
- You will see some options at the bottom, tap on Add to Home Screen
- Now you must give the new app icon a name so type in IPA Library and then tap on Add
- When you come out of Safari the new IPA Library icon will be on the home screen
Video: Shows you how to do these steps
Method 2: Configuration Profile [ Advanced Method ]
- Open Safari and go to this [ link ]
- On the IPA information page on your screen, tap the link to Install to your iOS device, this will allow the profile to download
- When your Settings app has opened, tap on the Install Profile link
- Type in your passcode and Safari browser will open again
- Tap Install IPA Library and then tap Install when asked to confirm
- Settings opens again, tap on Install > Next > Done
- Wait until IPA Library has installed on your device and you can start using it
If IPA Library does not open or it does not install, you will need to repeat the steps exactly as written
Method 3: Android Only
Android users may be able to do more than those on the stock iOS, but they can’t download a jailbreak and they can’t download IPA files to get additional content on their devices. Now IPA Library has been given support for Android device, they can; the linked post takes you to more details and a full download guide.
How to Stop IPA Library Crashing :
Within a few days of installing IPA Library, it will crash and stop working. Reinstalling it will bring it back but only for a few days. Apple does not allow unofficial certificates to run so they will revoke them, causing the app to crash but stopping this is simple. All you need to do is install a VPN tool to protect your certificates. That tool is called NessTool [ext link] and you can get all the details and a download guide by clicking the link.
IPA Library Popular Apps :
AirShou has always been a popular screen recorder, one that was only found in Cydia at one time. Now it can be downloaded through IPA Library and is packed with more features than ever before. With easy to use recording facilities, you can record anything you want on your screen in 1080p at 60fps. It takes up little in the way of processor resources as well, so it is a highly efficient recorder. Find out what else AirShou [ext link] has to offer by clicking on the given link.
Snapchat++ is a much better version of the popular Snapchat app, one that offers more in the way of features. By using Snapchat++ [ext link] you can spoof your location, record at a much better strength, customize the app itself and a lot more. For more information click on the link.
Popular IPA Library Alternatives :
IPA Library may not offer everything that you want but there are some other alternatives. These two offer more choice so check them out:
- Cydia Impactor
Cydia Impactor has always been the chosen method for downloading IPA files on to an iPhone or iPad and is still widely used today. These IPA files are signed by Cydia Impactor so that they will work; they are the app certificates that Apple does not approve of and will not sign. It is a very easy app to use and works on Windows and Mac. Find out how to download and use Cydia Impactor [ext link] by clicking the given link
AppValley is a very comprehensive app installer, packed with useful content. You can get some IPA files, a handful of Cydia tweaks, plenty of tweaked apps and games and it is a great source of premium app store content for free. Check out the linked post for more details and a download guide for AppValley [ext link] .
There is plenty of choice now, although none of the installers will ever take the place of Cydia. While we wait for a jailbreak or news of one at least, you can download IPA Library and get back some of your modified apps and games.
Tell us how you get on with it and follow us on Facebook for more updates.