iOS 12 has just been released and we now have to wait to see if a jailbreak will follow. In the meantime, we still have our iOS app installers, and IPA Library is still one of the most popular. IPA Library offers users many different iOS IPA files to download, modified games and apps that we can’t get any other way. For more information about IPA Library, click the link and keep reading for a download guide.
How to Download IPA Library on iOS 12:
The only way to install IPA Library is to follow the tutorial below:
- From your Safari browser, open http://ipalibrary.store or use this ( alternate link )
- Tap the UP arrow you will find at the top or the bottom of the mobile webpage
- Select Add to Home Screen from the new options on-screen
- Name your icon IPA Library and then tap Add
- Exit Settings and you should see the IPA Library icon on your homepage.
- Watch this video and then follow part two of the steps:
Video: See these steps
After IPA Library is Installed on Homepage
- Open IPA Library by tapping the icon on your homepage
- Choose iOS 12 and then tap the configuration profile
- On the new page, tap Install and wait for your settings app to open
- Tap Install Profile, type in your passcode and Safari browser will open
- Tap on Install IPA Library and then Install
- In Settings, tap Install > Next>Done
Wait; when the installation ahs finished you can use IPA Library. If it doesn’t work, go over the steps again.
IPA Library Alternative App :
An alternative to IPA Library that you could try is TutuApp, one of the original Cydia alternatives. Offering a huge range of apps and games, like Instagram++, Snapchat++ and more. Get more details and a TutuApp guide at the link.
Download IPA Library and follow us on Facebook for more tips and updates.